Technology is just a tool. Library staff can help you learn how to use it, access it, or operate it with assistance tailored to your specific need with one-on-one assistance. Whether it is as basic as setting up an email account or as specialized as setting up an app, assistance is personalized for each individual’s need. Just a few examples of how we can help:
- Creating a first email account
- Identifying authoritative online sites
- Setting up digital materials accounts with Overdrive, Hoopla, CloudLibrary, RBDigital, or Kanapy
- Logging into your library account
- Finding and installing a useful app
- Basic smart device help
Stop in or call to set up your personalized appointment. See Locations & Hours for phone numbers and branch locations.